“You are without needs. There is nothing that you need to be perfectly happy. You only think there is. Your deepest, most perfect happiness will be found within, and once you find it, nothing can destroy it”.-Neale Donald Walsch.
A very happy day! Here is a list of few things that made me happy and smile today. Dear Reader! Share with me what made you smile today?
1. The past three days have been just wonderful 🙂
2. Watching my boys relax and enjoy 🙂
3. Everyone around me is in a cheerful holiday mood 🙂
4. You step outside you see these wonderful, cheerful smiles of the shoppers 🙂
5. I look at pictures of Facebook friends with big smiles having a good time with friends and families 🙂
6. Seeing a cute little girl with a beautiful innocent smile 🙂
7. The fantastic infrastructure, traffic system that works 🙂
8. Looking at the thanksgiving holiday traffic 🙂
9. You hear the same old Christmas song but it still brings back cheers and smile 🙂
10. There is definitely joy around us. Almighty! Thank you so much for a wonderful day.
Share with me what made you smile today?