1) I am alive, free, feel wonderful.
2) A fantastic day.
3) My two boys who are here with me today 🙂
4) My awesome friends. I can’t make it without your constant encouragement and support.
5) My soul sisters. Where would I be without your faith and belief in me?
7) United States America. I feel free, secure and wonderful. I love my life here in US with wonderful opportunities.
8) Reader’s of this blog.
9) Angels I feel around me that shower me with grace. I see little miracles all around me.
10) Silicon Valley, Bay area. Makes me feel very much at home.
Dear reader, Happy Thanksgiving!
2 thoughts on “Ten things I am grateful for right now, at the moment, today: 11.24.2010”
Love YOU xx
Thanks so much for your encouragement. Every encouragement matters at this point. I am so happy that a large number of viewers are checking this blog now.
Merry Christmas Mate 🙂
Hugs & Love,