- Health and body
- Work and success
- Money and cash flow
- Passions, hobbies
- Nature: Sun, planets etc.
- Senses: sight, touch, hearing, smell, taste
- Pretty Sunrises and Sunsets
- Good Movie
- Modern medicine
- Any subject of your choice
- Healthy immune system
- Meditation, yoga, work out
- Alert mind
- Teachers in life
- Internet connection
- Healthy Heart
- Air conditioning
- A good meal
- A nice restaurant
- Magical, surprise, random, pleasant events – bumping into an old friend/new friend
- Siblings bond
- Joyful experiences – memories, present day.
- Animals, butterfly
- Kind strangers
- The Holidays (Christmas)
- A good Margarita/drink
- Cozy romantic evening
- Your other half-Partner-Besties-Soulmate
- Sharing a smile with a stranger
- Winning a deal
- Fun workout class
- When you get something cool for FREE
- Alone time
- Friday nights
- Sunday Mornings
- Weekends, activities on the weekend
- A good Party
- A good dance
- The ability to Dream – Write your dreams – Intend it.
- Lunch dates
- Date nights
- Being able to set a goal and achieve it- Celebrate small victories
- A good hug
- Unconditional love – Dad, Mom, Grandma, grandpa
- Good hair day
- When someone compliments your work
- When someone compliments you look pretty
- Pay day/Bonus/ Incentive
- Surprise windfall Money
- Autumn colors
- Sincere apologies
- The ability to help others without expecting nothing in return – Good Karma
- Great Boss
- Great coworkers
- Great business Partners
- Traditions – Family Christmas
- Generosity of others
- Seasons changing
- Long drive on the coast
- Fresh bedsheets, clean bed
- A good swim
- A good Hike
- Learning from a Mistake
- Strangers helping you
- Surprise presents, flowers
- A good joke
- Favorite comfort food
- Almighty! God!
- Healthy immune system
- Nice song on the car radio
- Life challenges
- Favorite room
- Magical moments – memories, present.
Ten things I am grateful for today.
1) 10431 steps walk at Vasona Park.
2) Pandit Ravishankar’s sitar music,
3) US troops.
4) Finding nice parking spots where ever I went today.
5) For my peaceful life.
6) My little boy making coffee to me this evening.
7) My wonderful family and friends.
8) All the new job opportunities coming my way.
9) 104.9 FM, KDFC classical music radio, San Francisco.
10) My son finishing today’s homework without my help and supervision.
Thank you, thank you, thank you God! Almighty! Thank you so much!
Ten things I am grateful for today.
1) 10.313 steps Run/walk I took today.
3) My family.
4) Mobile communications, Google talk, Skype and text, that keeps my family in constant contact and communication.
5) Fantastic weather today.
6) Polite and friendly friends and neighbors I met today for small talk.
7) All the runners on the trail, that inspire me to run.
8) Nice and long conversation with my son in Austin.
9) Great relationship i have with my two boys.
10) My gorgeous, supportive, caring, trusted, protective, loving and incredible life partner.
Thank you, thank you, thank you God! Almighty! Thank you so much!!!
Loka Samasta sukhino Bhavantu. May the whole world be happy
Sarve jana Sukhino Bhavanti. May all beings everywhere be happy
Sarve Janaas Sukhino Bhavanthu – Samastha Sanmangalani Santhu, Om Shanthi, Shanthi, Santhi:
(let everyone on the earth Be happy and have peace, Let every good thing come in your way, Let peace prevail everywhere, all the time)
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us, it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” – Marianne Williamson.
The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests, flowered fields and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and the promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it. – Michael Josephson.
In the end I had to add Giant Dipper, because my son Johnny sitting next to me on that ride, behaved very well compared me screaming at the top of my lungs with my eyes closed, when I am the one that is supposed to calm him and give him courage. After the ride was over he even said Mom I think I am ok 🙂
Clouds and Waves – by Rabindranath Tagore
Mother, the folk who live up in the clouds call out to me-
“We play from the time we wake till the day ends.
We play with the golden dawn, we play with the silver moon.”
I ask, “But how am I to get up to you ?”
They answer, “Come to the edge of the earth, lift up your
hands to the sky, and you will be taken up into the clouds.”
“My mother is waiting for me at home, “I say, “How can I leave
her and come?”
Then they smile and float away.
But I know a nicer game than that, mother.
I shall be the cloud and you the moon.
I shall cover you with both my hands, and our house-top will
be the blue sky.
The folk who live in the waves call out to me-
“We sing from morning till night; on and on we travel and know
not where we pass.”
I ask, “But how am I to join you?”
They tell me, “Come to the edge of the shore and stand with
your eyes tight shut, and you will be carried out upon the waves.”
I say, “My mother always wants me at home in the everything-
how can I leave her and go?”
They smile, dance and pass by.
But I know a better game than that.
I will be the waves and you will be a strange shore.
I shall roll on and on and on, and break upon your lap with
And no one in the world will know where we both are.
Happy Mother’s day to all Moms out there 🙂
“Our awesome responsibility to ourselves, to our children, and to the future is to create ourselves in the image of goodness, because the future depends on the nobility of our imaginings.” — Barbara Grizzuti Harrison.
Heritage Theater in Campbell, California.
Oath of Allegiance -” I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.”
Pledge of Allegiance – I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.To the new beginning……………………………