Ten things I am grateful for today.
1) 10431 steps walk at Vasona Park.
2) Pandit Ravishankar’s sitar music,
3) US troops.
4) Finding nice parking spots where ever I went today.
5) For my peaceful life.
6) My little boy making coffee to me this evening.
7) My wonderful family and friends.
8) All the new job opportunities coming my way.
9) 104.9 FM, KDFC classical music radio, San Francisco.
10) My son finishing today’s homework without my help and supervision.
Thank you, thank you, thank you God! Almighty! Thank you so much!
Happy Thanksgiving every one. I am listening to David Garett’s music tonight. I thought you might like it too 🙂
On my way driving back home from Skyline Boulevard, I heard on the radio, an English classic, Ralph Vaughan Williams – The Lark Ascending ..having a very best Sunday ever! Enjoy!
Yup! this is exactly what I need to listen to get into a better mood 🙂
I really like this song…kinda weird sad song but I really love it ..has New Zealand singer Kimbra in it. Hope you like it too.
Jules Massenet Thais
Classic FM M-Tel Radio Symphony Orchestra
Violin Conductor: Luciano Di Martino.
to cheer up and to have a good day :~)
Snatam Kaur is Amazing!!!
Saa- Impersonal infinity
Saa Say- Totally of infinity
So- Personal sense of merger and identity
Hung- The infinite vibrating and real.
Have a peaceful day!