Ten things I am grateful for today.
1) My day here, is just another peaceful day, while parts of Europe and Middle East is in turmoil.
2) Meditation, that brings peace to my heart.
3) Another beautiful day for a nice long walk.
4) Glad my son is did well in his Math test, at school.
6) Social media that connects me to the world when i want to.
7) My mother, who I keep thinking quite often, i think i learnt “Contentment” from Mom. I have never seen her complain much. She is the most optimistic person I ever met.
8) Gandhi: I have learnt a lot more on Gandhi in recent years. I am still amazed at Gandhi’s doctrine of nonviolent, peaceful resistance, that worked so beautifully in India. If it worked for India why can’t it work for rest of the worlds political problems? Why is there so much killing and violence in this world?
9) Good Karma. Enjoying all the goodness around me.
10) My self-confidence. Meditation gives self-confidence, self-assurance, knowing self, honoring self, making peace with self, where you are, what you are. By the way meditation is Hindu/Buddhist spiritual practice. It should be learnt from a Guru, teacher. I am getting tired of this mambo, jumbo that it is an exercise of the mind and such. I am sorry to tell you, but meditation is an eastern spiritual practice for attaining enlightenment, period. If anyone tells and calls it anything else, they don’t know what they are doing.
Thank you, thank you, thank you God! Almighty! Thank you so much for a wonderful day.