Counting my blessings for a wonderful mother
1) Thank you Amma for always taking excellent good care of yourself. I love seeing you fit and healthy. You are my role model, and I completely agree with you “ health is wealth”.
2) Thank you Amma for always speaking to me about the importance of peace and nonviolence. I understand it better now.
3) Thank you Amma for always encouraging me to focus on getting good education and work.
4) Thank you Amma for always supporting “women empowerment”. I can still hear you say “All women need to be financially independent”.
5) Thank you Amma for working hard, so that I could have the education that you didn’t get to have.
6) Thank you Amma for always loving me, being kind to me and forgiving me.
7) Thank you Amma for helping me to learn Carnatic classical music. Today I very much enjoy listening to and appreciating world music.
8) Thank you Amma for spending awful amount of time talking to me, counseling me about life and such. Thank you for taking me with you to travel across India. Thank you for the movies we watched together. Thank you for all the cool, fun things we did together. Thank you for your precious time. I really appreciate it.
9) Thank you Amma for always being very optimistic, futuristic and positive. I love it.
10) Thank you for being my Mother. You are my best friend forever. I love you. A very happy 77th Birthday to you.