A very relaxed day! Here is a list of few things that made me smile today. Dear Reader! Share with me what made you smile today?
1) Sleeping longer is fun 🙂
2) Still in bed thinking how do I kick-start my day with fun?
3) Solitude. I love solitude 🙂 Thank God! as I understand now if we can enjoy solitude we don’t ever have the problem of being lonely and miserable.
4) Lots of smiles exchanged. We had a good time on Los Gato’s creek trial walk 🙂
5) Part of the afternoon is spent in “The Island of Sodor” with Thomas and friends 🙂
6) Enjoying a perfect Friday 🙂 I have no interest in black Friday.
7) I want a simple, clear clutter free, Zen life 🙂 Check this out: http://zenhabits.net/identify-clutter/
8) I am so relaxed. My older son said “Mom you are lazy today. I agree I tend to become lazy once in a while when he is around 🙂
9) Afternoon nap feels so good 🙂
10) What would be my three goals for 2011?
Share with me what made you smile today? Where is your list?