First of all, thank you for your continuous support! Thank you for reading my blog 🙂
Life is supposed to be easy and fun! Here is a list of few things that made me smile within the last twenty-four hours. Dear Reader! Share with me what made you smile today?
- Smile at the thought of “That” /“sound” /“prescience” which wakes me up every morning, get’s me out of bed, right back on to my meditation mat on a cold winter morning 🙂 “that” just disciplines me even when my mind is fighting to get up 🙂
- I always smile at the thought of my Meditation teacher 🙂 I think of my “Gurudev” and thank him almost every morning for getting me into practicing meditation just when I had almost given up.
- I get excited and all smiles about Monday, the work week begins. There is going to be exciting new challenges 🙂
- Thought of fun-filled weekend: watching the rain with a cup of coffee and a book to read 🙂 Rain relaxes me. How about you? How was your weekend?
- I am all smiles for a child’s creativity side and the determination to enjoy life 🙂 I said to my five-year old, we can’t go out, it’s raining. Half an hour later he came back in his Iron Man costumes and a big smile. He just spent the entire day pretending to be Iron Man 🙂 just stayed indoors, enjoying the rest of day.
- My five-year old believes Santa is way too busy and has to do so much in one night, so he can only bring him one present for Christmas. It has been working so well so far 🙂
- He also believes that some time during the year Angeles visit us with present too. So we are never really worried about not getting presents. We get when we ask 🙂
- I can’t wait to hug my older son I am going to see him in the next couple of days 🙂 I am so excited!
- A cup of hot coffee….
- Chocolate muffins 🙂 I know I am all for chocolates today…I am just in that mood to have more chocolate for some reason….Mom’s need to be pampered and spoiled too once in a while 🙂
- Reading “Little Porcupine’s Christmas” by Joseph Slate, for the fourth time with my little boy 🙂
- Can’t believe it get’s dark by 6pm and he falls asleep at 7 these days 🙂
Where do I begin? I am completely amazed and absolutely thankful at this wonderful life and unique experiences Almighty has offered me so far. I would not want to change anything.
Absolutely thrilled and delighted just to be alive, free and with this super health and enthusiasm for life. I am so thankful to be surrounded by wonderful loving people around me, just to be part of this human race, thankful to be here, now 🙂 So glad that there is so much peace around me and my days are blessed with constant interaction with Happiness and Joy (my boys). I am very much happy and at peace at the moment and if I am blessed with much more. Yes! Absolutely I am all for the more 🙂 Life is Good 🙂
Hugs, Love & Blessings…
Share your thoughts…