Exciting day! Here is a list of few things that made me smile today. Dear Reader! Share with me what made you smile today?
First, I need to thank all my readers. Thank you so much for your tremendous support to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and comeback often to check. I am amazed at the growing attention and number of viewers. It makes me so happy. I imagined there would be just two readers :-). One would be my second brother from India 🙂 because he worries about me and the other would be my best friend from New Zealand 🙂 because she is always concerned about how I am doing.
Here is my list for today. where is yours?
- The gray sky of today makes me smile and appreciate the warm and sunny days we had in the past couple of weeks 🙂
- Cold wind makes me smile. I like cold winter mornings and the wind. It reminds me that Christmas is going to be here soon 🙂
- Call from a good friend 🙂
- Cute affectionate mails in face book from friends 🙂
- Christmas music: “Santa Baby” by Eartha Kitt, on the radio 🙂
- Yay! Friday…I love weekends and spending time with my family just like you.
- A relief and a smile that I don’t have wake up early tomorrow to rush to my son’s school.
- A late and leisurely lunch with a friend @ Thai pepper. As a rule we talk only about our careers, nothing about kids and family. Soul sister team mentoring, rocks 🙂
- Smile at the thought of a similar soul sister/friend I have left behind in India 🙂 if not for our team motivation, I would have never done my MBA after a gap of 7 years.
- Smile at the thought of “Abraham hicks” CD’s I was listening to last year. One thing I have learn’ t from all of it is how I can deliberately choose to feel happy and smile and bring myself into cheerful, happy thoughts. Now I can do it 90% of the time 🙂
- All I got to do is to think of my little guy’s smiling face I can get my smile back on my face in seconds 🙂
Would you like to share your one thought that can bring that instant smile back on your face?
Have a good weekend!
Love & Peace,